Those people with little ones should video as much as you can! There is nothing better than looking back and reminiscing.
As much as you miss those three baby girls, however, you would not trade your days with your older girls for anything! Yesterday, your husband and your daughters spoiled you rotten. They started the day saying thanks for being “hour” mom followed by a surprise or activity every hour! So very clever! Perhaps the best gift was that your husband had the VHS tapes of the younger girls transferred to DVDs, allowing you to play and watch tender images ass day long.
In addition to the tender images, of course, were also some very funny moments.
In an effort to be even more like her Dad, your youngest daughter was a real character. One of the videos that you watched over and over again was the first time that she played with her own toy golf set. She swung and spun herself into all kinds of heaps on the floor, while only occasionally connecting with the oversized ball. Fast forward to today and the youngest member of the family is positioned to become one of the best golfers. Always smiling, always having fun, to this day when your younger daughter and husband have any free time you can likely find them at the driving range, the golf course, or on a local set of putting green practice spots. Just as you watched this young one at 11 months old get in and out of a basket on those DVDs, you are reminded that her persistence then is exactly her now! She is the risk taker and the perfectionist at the same time. She and her Dad have spent hours on golf simulators analyzing their swings and their games.
Home Golf Simulators Offer Key Practice Time During Many Kinds of Weather
Fortunately, the one sport that many Americans are sill able to enjoy during the pandemic is golf. Unfortunately, since it is one of the only sports that people can still practice social distancing and enjoy, the golf courses are packed. So even as the weather is warming up and the. golf courses around the country are greening up, there are still many people relying on home golf simulators to make sure that they are staying on top of their game. And while it indeed may be awhile before the nation can get pack to any sort of normal, it is important to note that even the top golf simulators that are popping up around the country are working through protocols to see if they can also provide their services.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the golf industry and the impact that it has on the economy of the nation:
- As a whole, golf generates more than $3.9 billion in charitable giving every year.
- The average USGA handicap for a man has improved nearly two full strokes in the last 25 years. In comparison, dropping from 16.3 to 14.4, women’s handicaps dropped from 29.7 in 1991 to 26.1 during that same time.
- Still showing signs that this sport continued to grow in popularity during the last decade, a total of 2.2 million people took up the game of golf in the year 2015 alone.
- As equipment improves and golfers use simulators to work on their technique, the average driving distance for 2017 was 220.0 yards, according to a study from Arccos.
- A typical 18-hole golf course covers approximately 125 – 150 acres of land. This size, of course, helps explain while it is easy to use social distancing while playing.
- Golf began in Scotland over 500 years ago, andit is now a sport played around the world.
- Unfortunately, fewer than 5% of adults participate in 30 minutes of physical activity each day, and only one in three adults receive the recommended amount of physical activity each week. Golf is an activity that can help change these disappointing numbers.
If your husband and children outdid themselves pampering you on Mother’s Day this year, let that serve as a reminder of just how important it will be so return the favor on Father’s Day. For many families, this just might be a day on the links with Dad!